Tuesday, August 17, 2010

E Session James & Aimee





It has been quite awhile since I've done an engagement session but this was a lot of fun. We started off at the park where James proposed to Aimee...just a subtle little park with some pretty flowers, a nice arbor and some benches. They were even willing to try some of the poses I had drawn on a piece of paper (stick figures and all) of stuff I really wanted to try. Then with a race against the sunset we headed to Ault Park where I haven't shot in years. I fell in love with that park...again. I am going to make it a point to do some more sesions there. The arches are an amazing backdrop to compliment an already adorable couple. : )
I didn't have too much time with the sun going down and James yawning every 5 minutes but we got a lot of great shots. Oh, and I love hearing engagement stories...from the simply sweet to the charismatically complex. I told myself I was going to bed at 11 p.m. tonight. It is now nearing 2 a.m. and I just can't seem to pull myself away from editing these. Photoshop isn't as scary as I thought it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment