Monday, August 23, 2010

Model J

I had my first real try at model photography tonight. I have to admit I really liked it. Now, I absolutely love photographing babies and toddlers even when they run from me but every now and then it is nice to have a stationary subject that is willing to make eye contact. Since I'm not accustomed to model photography I spent the morning perusing other photographer's websites and I got out a piece of paper and drew some stick figures of poses I liked. Of course my real life model looked much better than my stick people. She was a whole lot prettier too. I'll have to scan and post my pretty drawings. There may be a calling for professional stick figure artist. Do you think there is a such a thing? I'd like to think so. But for now you can check out this model in the flesh...or on your computer screen at least.





















No comments:

Post a Comment