Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I had the pleasure of photogaphing this beautiful family at Ault Park. The lighting was my favorite so far. And I think I have a new favorite photo (of a child that is not mine anyways). The older daughter was full of lots of energy that lead to some pretty vibrant posing. She even asked to have her picture taken. And at the end of the night when we were all done she was still ready for more. Oh, to have the energy of a 4 year old. Her baby sister (18 months) on the other hand gave me quite the workout (and this is why I much prefer photography over sitting in an office any day). I wore my pedometer to track my steps but I think it was a little off. Is it cheating if I count a photo session as my workout when toddlers are involved? I still count my blessings every day that my stumbling steps have lead me to where I am today in this wonderful journey of photography.







No comments:

Post a Comment